Uncovering UI and UX
- MIU Blog
- 20 May 2020
UX and UI are not confined only to technology.
User Interface Design and User Experience Design are two terms that share a co-dependent relationship.
“User experience encompasses all aspects of the end user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.” – Don Norman
In simple terms,
- User Experience is the process of developing and improving the interaction between a user and an individual, object or thing.
- User Experience Design is heavily involved in the research, content, development and prototype testing for achieving optimum results.
- In literal terms, UX is the science that is predominantly practised to derive evident results by digital industries.
- User Interface Design is the process of understanding Customer Analysis, Design research, branding, graphics development, and user guides.
- User Interface focuses on visually guiding and enhancing the response and communication of the user through interactive elements.
- User Interface is a multi-faced and vast term. UI involves amalgamating research from the UXD and presenting it to the user to achieve optimum visual satisfaction.
UI and UX can be represented in different forms
UX = bones, muscles organs
UI = skin on the body
UX = meat, vegetables bread
UI = McSpicy Burger.
UX = napkin on a restaurant table.
UI = origami-d napkin on a restaurant table.
UX = toddler + milk carton + straw
UI = toddler + milk bottle + smile
UX and UI go hand in hand for better presentation and functionality. Be it a person, thing or even a country. Those tourism ads you see, that’s a great example. Contact MIU to build your business website with the best user interface and user experience.
- MIU Blog
- 31 August 2023